Ad ID: 3749
Ads Post Date: February 24, 2019
Sale Price: S$1m
District: Not Applicable
Highly Lucrative Biz for Sale ! Rarely Available !
Established for 4 years, the Company has nurtured into a leading enterprise built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specialising in local Construction Skill Training. Despite many economic ups and downs, the Company has continued to prosper through its solid work performance, shaping itself into a world-class organisation today.
The Company provides a 1st class construction training to Students with Effective & Qualified Trainers. an
Unique features of the Biz :
1. Experienced Trainers who instruct and train up as per BCA curriculum.
2. Different Trades in the various outlets in six different locations such as Woodlands, Tuas, Little India and Geylang etc. Trades include plumbing, alumunium form work, air-con ducting, waterproofing, wielding, electrical wiring & installations etc…..
3. Air-condition Class room with sufficient practical equipments.
4. Highest passing rate in Singapore.
5. It provides 2 types of exam arrangement for different trade:
Normal (one time) & Package (Multiple times) Exam.
6. It helps clients to claim WTU refunding.
BCA Courses includes :
1. Core trade courses.
2. Upgrading from Tradesman to Trade Foreman courses.
3. Multi-Skill courses (2nd SEC(K) Certificate).
4. SEC(K) courses.
5. Continuing Education and Training (CET).
Incredible net profit est. of $70k monthly !!!
Staff strength 50 including 10 Trainers.
Asking Price only $1 mil (inclusive of stock worth est $300k and receivables est $300k)
Owner is also open to 50% joint venture.
Seller’s Financing is available !!!!
Hurry ! Interested Buyers pls call Vincent @ 90670575 for a discussion now !!!! Thanks !!!!
Disclaimer : All the financial figures in the advertisement are estimates been quoted by the Vendor of the business. Buyers have to exercise their own due diligence. Bradford, Lim & Associates is not liable for any misinterpretation or inaccuracy of the Vendor’s financial data. The information in the advertisement is for your references only, and may have changed since we last updated.