Ad ID : 4733
Ads Post Date : December 7, 2019
Sale Price : RM950K
Location : Malaysia
District : All
Views : 2951
The skincare industry is booming. There are two factors here. First, the COVID-19 and the realisation that soap bars and body washes are effective in killing the virus. Second, is consumer interest in natural and organic ingredients.
We have two offers. First, you may want to simply purchase a Certified GMP facility to manufacture your own brand. The price will depend on the existing equipment you wish to purchase.
Second, is an exciting opportunity to take over an indie manufacturing business including the GMP facility, the brand, and the established customer base. The business produces a range of handmade all-natural and organic skin and hair care products. It has been in operation for ten years in Malaysia. Products are sold both locally and internationally.
The business has two components. First, company-branded all-natural and organic skin and hair care. Second, Contract Manufactured (OEM) products for local and international brands. In both areas, the focus is on handmade, quality, authentic all-natural, and organic products. The company sources the highest quality raw materials to ensure a superior end product.
No need for setup, as everything is ready for taking over. The business includes:
– GMP Certified Production Facility (ASEAN Cosmetic Directive)
– All products Notified with the Malaysian National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA)
– All intellectual property (IP) supporting the globally unique product formulations.
– Fully equipped QC laboratory
– Production equipment
– All Batch Manufacturing Records, formulations for manufacturing all products
– Documented Quality System
– Complete GMP SOPs and production processes
– Raw ingredients
– Trained Malaysia artisans and QC staff.
– Local and international customer base including B2B and direct retail.
– The corporate e-commerce website, company domains, and social media sites.
– Registered local and international trademark
– Established supply chain, warehousing, and distribution network into Vietnam
– Inventory of finished goods ready for sale
– Office equipment such as computers, furniture, etc.
– Paid-up capital Malaysia registered company (Sdn Bhd)
The business operates in long lease premises.
All the required infrastructure is in place to run a smooth operation. The buyer has little more to do. The Seller will stay on during transition for a specified period, depending on the deal structure. This will be to provide Technical support and training.
Reason for selling: The focus to date has been on the technical side of product formulation and setting up the GMP. The seller realizes that he does not have the necessary skills in marketing and networking required to take the business to the next level. Also, he is looking to transition into retirement.
This is a good opportunity for a buyer with a strong marketing capacity or an established distribution network. To now promote the brand and take advantage of the current branded products plus the Contract Manufacturing (OEM) for local and international brands. This is a wonderful opportunity to buy not only an impressive niche manufacturing operation but also a storied brand with enormous potential to grow.
Asking price includes stock on hand at the time of transfer and the owner will assist with transitioning. Financial records are available and may be viewed after Inspection and after completing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and providing proof of funds.
For just the GMP facility, the price is negotiable depending on the equipment included.
Asking price: RM 950,000 for the GMP facility and existing brand and customer base.